- Maintenance of Time office functions.
- Payroll Management ( pay sheet, pay slips, Gross, Net, CTC breakups).
- Statutory compliance ( PF, ESI, PT , BONUS, GRATUITY ).
- Maintaining Master database (personal files / database) of each employee.
- Various HR MIS Reports to Management.
- Exit management ( Exit interview, F& F settlements).
Desired Candidate Profile
MBA HR with at least 3-7 yrs of experience in payroll.
Very good in MS Excel-Vlook up, Pivot, Filters, Conditions
Good in Telughu, Hindi and English communication
Perks and Benefits
Best in the industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Inbisco India Private Limited
The INBISCO India has been established in 2008, and currently it is the fast growing FMCG Company in India, supported by strong and wide distribution network PAN India. INBISCO India products have reached all the regions of Indian Market and it has started its manufacturing operations in 2012.
INBISCO India has become the pioneer and trend-setting market leader with the array of products and we strongly believe to provide consumers with high quality products which nutritious and delicious in taste.
Our flagship brand "KOPIKO" is the pioneer and market leader in the world of coffee candy.
Our other brands which includes the Tasty Malkist, GoChoco Rollz&Wheels, Sarigandum & Coffee Joy.
Contact Company:Inbisco India Private Limited
Address:Survey No 58,Gundla Pochampally,INBISCO INDIA PRIV, ATE LIMITED,Medchal Mandal,Hyderabad, , Hyderabad, Telangana, India